(Eureka)Sound Hole Pickup Mount: Electrify Your Acoustic!
With the (Eureka)Sound Hole Pickup Mount you can add a pickup to your acoustic guitar or acoustic bass quickly and easily, with no guitar modification, and no soldering!
- A molded 1/4" jack attaches to the guitar end pin for cable strain relief
- Pickup is height adjustable
- The bass, humbucker, strat, & parlor model have a volume pot
- The 2/4 Split model has a "split switch"
A whole line of mounts to best suit your playing style!
(eureka)Sound Hole Pickup Mount 2/4 Split model video coming soon
- Place your pickup into the (Eureka)Sound Hole Pickup Mount
- Use the screws (and springs) that came with the pickup to attach the pickup into the mount
- Insert the wires from the pickup into the two-pole mini clamp (one wire per clamp - wire order does not matter), and tighten the wire into the clamp using a jewelers screwdriver
- Slide the (Eureka)Sound Hole Pickup Mount into the guitar sound hole
- Attach the molded 1/4" jack to the guitar endpin
(Add $4 USD for International shipping)