Configuration PA: Customized for Kemper Profiling Amps
This video shows you the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010 and a Kemper Profiling Amp in action:
Five Modes, easily switched between using the Up/Down pedals:
- Effects Mode: Turn individual effects on/off in stompbox-like fashion, with state reflected on the pedal LED
- Presets Mode: Easily enter Perfomances 1-125, Slots 1-5, & Presets 1-128.
- Favorite Presets Mode: Allows you to store and recall your 10 favorite presets with the push of a pedal!
- Specials Mode: Change the expression pedal definition to modify 8 effects parameters!
- Effects & Presets Mode: Access Effects mode pedals 1-5 & Favorite Presets pedals 6-10 in one layout
Expression Pedals programmed for 10 effects & volume. MIDI activity LED. And waterproof labels!
- Turn Effects on/off!
- With 2 MIDI cables connected (FCB MIDI out-to-KPA MIDI in & FCB MIDI in-to-KPA MIDI out), effects state for pedals 1-8 is automatically updated on the pedal LEDs.
- With 1 MIDI cable connected (FCB MIDI out-to-KPA MIDI in), the LEDs do not automatically update, but they still have state, three in fact: off, on, blip (for unknown effects state).
- Enter Performances 1-125, Slots 1 through 5 using pedals 1-7.
- Enter Presets 1-128 using pedals 8-10.
- Press & hold pedal 10 to engage Instant Send, which will send the preset program change command on value change.
- Store 10 of your favorite Presets for 1 press recall!
- To store a Preset:
- In Pr mode, select preset via the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010.
- Press & Hold the UP pedal until the 7-segment display begins to flash FP.
- Press the pedal you wish to store the Preset. The 7-segment display will flash when stored.
- To recall a Preset, press and release the pedal of your choice.
- Change the left expression pedal CC assignment!
- The left pedal defaults to CC#1, but can be assigned to any of the CC#'s listed on the pedals.
- To get to EP mode:
- Go to EF mode.
- Press & Hold the UP pedal until both the EFfects LED & Favorite Presets LED are both lit.
- Pedals 1-5 are from EFfects mode.
- Pedals 6-10 are from FP mode.
- In 1-cable mode, the LED is on when MIDI is sent, off otherwise.
- In 2-cable mode, the LED is off when MIDI is sent/received, on otherwise.
A Kemper Profiling Amp, a Behringer FCB1010, and one or two MIDI cables depending on your preferred mode of operation.
What do you mean "one or two MIDI cables depending on your preferred mode of operation"?
Effects Mode can be operated in either one-cable mode or two-cable mode. In one-cable mode each pedal sends a specific MIDI controller message. In two-cable mode each pedal continues to send a specific MIDI controller message, but pedals 1-8 have the current state of those effect settings reflected on the pedalʼs LED.