EurekaSound releases updated Baitar™ & Buitar™
The Combination Bass & Guitar that Plays Like a 6-String Just Got Better
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, March 31st, 2014 - EurekaSound LLC is proud to announce the release of the Baitar™ OMB2 and Buitar™ OMB1. This release represents the second generation of the novel instruments, a combination bass and guitar that plays like a standard 25.5" scale 6-string guitar.
Several updates have been integrated into these second generation instruments based upon user feedback from the first generation models, including:
- Alder wood bodies, finished with a thinner coat of urethane for more wood tone & feel
- A new thinner neck profile
- Redesigned headstock so the strings have a straight pull over the nut
- Optimized pickup configuration for better sound and adjustability
- A new customized bridge
- New 3D printed nut and vertical adjustment mechanism for the pickups
- A new lower price of $1,499 USD
"Our goal is to offer intuitive products that are also original. The Baitar and Buitar certainly fit that model" said David Graham, co-founder of EurekaSound. "And now with several refinements and a new lower price, more artists will be able experience and enjoy this novel instrument."
Incorporated in 2009, EurekaSound LLC creates "Why hasn't anyone thought of this before?" products for musicians. EurekaSound products like the EurekaPROM have simplified artist's lives all around the globe. For more information, please visit www.eurekasound.com.