Configuration bo: Customized for BOSS/Roland gear
Four Modes, easily switched between using the Up/Down pedals:
- Effects Mode: Turn individual effects on/off in stompbox-like fashion, with state reflected on the pedal LED
- Presets Mode: Easily enter presets 1-1 through 40-10
- Improved in EurekaPROM2! Favorite Presets Mode: Allows you to store & recall your 10 favorite presets with the push of a pedal!
- New to EurekaPROM2! Effects & Presets Mode: Access Effects mode pedals 1-5 & Favorite Presets pedals 6-10 in one layout
Expression Pedals programmed for wah & volume. MIDI activity LED. And waterproof labels!
Switch between modes with UP/DOWN pedals.
1) EF: Effects
- Turn Effects on/off!
- Supports 1 MIDI cable (FCB MIDI out-to-BOSS/Roland MIDI in).
- LEDs do not automatically update, but they still have state, three in fact: off, on, blip (for unknown effects state).
2) Pr: Presets
- Enter Presets 1-1 through 40-10!
- Decrement/Increment bank using pedal 6 & 7. Bank displayed in 7-segment display.
- Enter preset 1-5 using pedals 1-5, with pedal 8 LED "off".
- Enter preset 6-10 using pedals 1-5, with pedal 8 LED "on".
3) FP: Favorite Presets
- Store 10 of your favorite Presets for 1 press recall!
- To store a Preset:
- In Pr mode, select preset via the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010.
- Press & Hold the UP pedal until the 7-segment display begins to flash FP.
- Press the pedal you wish to store the Preset. The 7-segment display will flash when stored.
- To recall a Preset, press and release the pedal of your choice.
4) EP: Effects & Presets
- To get to EP mode:
- Go to EF mode.
- Press & Hold the UP pedal until both the EFfects LED & Favorite Presets LED are both lit.
- Pedals 1-5 are from EFfects mode.
- Pedals 6-10 are from FP mode.
MIDI Activity LED
The LED is on when MIDI is sent, off otherwise.
What do I need for this setup?
BOSS/Roland MIDI gear (including the GT-Pro, VG-99, and VB-99, etc.), a Behringer FCB1010, and a MIDI cable.