No, since all of the functionality of these PROMs (and more!) is now in the EurekaPROM 2.
What MIDI channel does the EurekaPROM use?
All configurations with the possible exception of PP-Programmable use MIDI Channel 1 only. It is possible to access all 16 MIDI channels from the PP-Programmable configuration.
Are the 10 Favorite Presets shared amongst all configurations? Or does each configuration have its own 10 Favorite Presets?
Each configuration has its own. Moving between configurations will NOT erase the Favorite Preset values.
What version EurekaPROM is currently shipping?
Do you have a EurekaPROM upgrade policy?
Yes, if you have an earlier version of the EurekaPROM and would like to upgrade to the latest version:
- Purchase as normal via the Store using the same account/email that you used for your previous purchase.
- Send me an email letting me know you are upgrading. We'll verify your first purchase in our customer database.
- We'll PayPal you back $10 USD.
- Once you receive, install, and love the new EurekaPROM, please destroy your old EPROM.
Where is the EurekaPROM made/manufactured?
The labels are manufactured and printed in the United States. The EPROM is programmed in the United states. The EPROM is of foreign origin.
How do you ship the EurekaPROM?
The EurekaPROM is shipped via USPS First Class Mail, in a 6"x9" white Tyvek bubble envelope. The envelope contains the EurekaPROM and the labels.
Is there anyway to verify my FCB1010 & EurekaPROM are operating correctly?
Yes, you can perform a Diagnostic Routine that allows you to verify the hardware components of the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010, including: LEDs, the 7-segment display, the expression pedals, and the MIDI connectors.
To execute diagnostics:
- Connect a MIDI cable from the FCB1010 MIDI output to the FCB1010 MIDI input.
- Hold down pedals 1 and 0 while powering up the unit.
- Diagnostics testing will begin.
- All LED's will toggle on/off in sequence
- All segments of the 7-segment display will be tested.
- MIDI Loopback will be performed. If this fails (cable not attached), the display will show "IO" then stop.
- Pedal testing mode. Pressing a pedal will turn its corresponding led on/off. Pressing the expression pedal will show the value on the 7-segment display. Pressing up/down will switch which expression pedal is displayed on the 7-segment display.
The FCB-1010 needs to be power cycled to exit from Diagnostics mode.
Is there a way to clear all of my presets, calibration, etc?
Yes. Hold down pedals 1 & 9 while powering on. That will clear all data stored in the FCB1010.
Is MIDI Thru supported?
MIDI thru is supported for all configurations that do not probe for effect state.