Configuration Po: Customized for the Line6 POD Series
Four Modes, easily switched between using the Up/Down pedals:
- Effects Mode: Turn individual effects on/off in stompbox-like fashion, with state reflected on the pedal LED
- Presets Mode: Easily enter presets 1A-32D
- Improved in EurekaPROM2! Favorite Presets Mode: Allows you to store & recall your 10 favorite presets with the push of a pedal!
- New to EurekaPROM2! Effects & Presets Mode: Access Effects mode pedals 1-5 & Favorite Presets pedals 6-10 in one layout
Expression Pedals programmed for wah & volume. MIDI activity LED. And waterproof labels!
Switch between modes with UP/DOWN pedals.
1) EF: Effects
- Turn Effects on/off!
- Supports 1 MIDI cable (FCB MIDI out-to-POD MIDI in).
- LEDs do not automatically update, but they still have state, three in fact: off, on, blip (for unknown effects state).
2) Pr: Presets
- Enter Presets 1A-32D!
- Enter preset A-D using pedals 1-4.
- Decrement/Increment bank using pedals 6 & 7. Bank displayed in 7-segment display.
- Turn Pedal 8 'Off' for 32 Bank PODs, or 'On' for 9 bank PODs.
- Pedal 10 toggles the Tuner on/off.
3) FP: Favorite Presets
- Store 10 of your favorite Presets for 1 press recall!
- To store a Preset:
- In Pr mode, select preset via the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010.
- Press & Hold the UP pedal until the 7-segment display begins to flash FP.
- Press the pedal you wish to store the Preset. The 7-segment display will flash when stored.
- To recall a Preset, press and release the pedal of your choice.
4) EP: Effects & Presets
- To get to EP mode:
- Go to EF mode.
- Press & Hold the UP pedal until both the EFfects LED & Favorite Presets LED are both lit.
- Pedals 1-5 are from EFfects mode.
- Pedals 6-10 are from FP mode.
MIDI Activity LED
The LED is on when MIDI is sent, off otherwise.
What do I need for this setup?
A Line6 POD Series processor (including POD 2.0, PODxt, PODxt PRO, PODxt Live, Bass PODxt, Bass PODxt Pro, Flex III, Vetta II, and POD X3 Pro), a Behringer FCB1010, and a MIDI cable.
Are there any restrictions with various PODs?
Yes, the CC#'s used are NOT universal so all PODs. This table shows the compatibility: