Configuration bo: Customized for BOSS/Roland gear
Three Modes, easily switched between using the Up/Down pedals:
- Effects Mode: Turn individual effects on/off in stompbox-like fashion, with state reflected on the pedal LED
- Presets Mode: Easily enter presets 1-1 through 40-10
- Favorite Presets Mode: Allows you to store & recall your 10 favorite presets with the push of a pedal!
Expression Pedals programmed for wah & volume. MIDI activity LED. And waterproof labels!
Switch between modes with UP/DOWN pedals.
1) EF: Effects
- Turn Effects on/off!
- Supports 1 MIDI cable (FCB MIDI out-to-BOSS/Roland MIDI in).
- LEDs do not automatically update, but they still have state, three in fact: off, on, blip (for unknown effects state).
2) Pr: Presets
- Enter Presets 1-1 through 40-10!
- Decrement/Increment bank using pedal 6 & 7. Bank displayed in 7-segment display.
- Enter preset 1-5 using pedals 1-5, with pedal 8 LED "off".
- Enter preset 6-10 using pedals 1-5, with pedal 8 LED "on".
3) FP: Favorite Presets
- Store 10 of your favorite Presets for 1 press recall!
- To store a Preset:
- In Pr mode, select preset/drumbeat, press Send (Pedal 5).
- Immediately Press UP to enter FP mode.
- Press and hold the pedal you wish to store the Preset/Drumbeat for ~5 seconds. The 7-segment display will flash when stored.
- Leave FP mode.
- To recall a Preset, press and release the pedal of your choice. Note that the Program Change command is sent on the release, not the press.
MIDI Activity LED
The LED is on when MIDI is sent, off otherwise.
What do I need for this setup?
BOSS/Roland MIDI gear (including the GT-Pro, VG-99, and VB-99, etc.), a Behringer FCB1010, and a MIDI cable.