One PROM. All Effects Boxes. Total Control.
No need to read your multi-effects box MIDI manual!
No need to figure out how to program the Behringer FCB1010 (like with the Behringer PROM or UnO)
And we've changed the functionality of the FCB1010 to be musician friendly.
All you need to do is install the EurekaPROM!
There is a customized configuration for the following list of effects boxes:
- Roger Linn Design AdrenaLinn III*
- Behringer V-Amp series*
- Behringer Bass V-Amp Series*
- Avid Eleven Rack
- TC Electronic G-Force, G-Major, G-Sharp, Nova
- BOSS GT-PRO & Roland VG-99 & VB-99
- Line6 POD series
(* EF Mode supports automatic update of effect state to pedal LEDs)
Plus an easy-to-use programmable configuration for all other effects boxes and custom setups - even multiple effects boxes simultaneously! Works with devices from Ableton, Digitech, Eventide, Fractal Audio, IK Multimedia, Kemper, Rocktron, and others.
All of the configurations share a basic layout, functionality, and features:
- Three or Four Modes (depending on configuration), easily switched between using the Up/Down pedals:
- Effects Mode: Turn individual effects on/off in stompbox-like fashion, with state reflected on the pedal LED
- Presets Mode: Easily enter presets
- Favorite Presets Mode: Allows you to store and recall your 10 favorite presets with the push of a pedal!
- Specials Mode: Allowing you to access special modes within your chosen configuration
- Expression Pedals for wah, volume, and more for some configurations
- MIDI activity LED
Follow these links to learn more:
- EurekaSound Forum