Configuration G-: Customized for TC Electronic processors
Five Modes, easily switched between using the Up/Down pedals:
- Effects Mode: Turn individual effects on/off in stompbox-like fashion, with state reflected on the pedal LED
- Presets Mode: Easily enter presets 1-100, on Banks 0-9. 1000 presets!
- Favorite Presets Mode: Allows you to store & recall your 10 favorite presets with the push of a pedal!
- Specials Mode: Change the expression pedal definition to modify 10 effects parameters!
- Effects & Presets Mode: Access Effects mode pedals 1-5 & Favorite Presets pedals 6-10 in one layout
Expression Pedals programmed for 10 effects & volume. MIDI activity LED. And waterproof labels!
Switch between modes with UP/DOWN pedals.
1) EF: Effects
- Turn Effects on/off!
- Supports 1 MIDI cable (FCB MIDI out-to-TC Electronic processor MIDI in).
- LEDs do not automatically update, but they still have state, three in fact: off, on, blip (for unknown effects state).
- You assign the effect to the CC# in the TC Electronic processor.
2) Pr: Presets
- Enter Presets 1-100, Banks 0-9.
- Select Banks with Pedal 1 & 6. Bank displayed in 7-segment display.
- Use Pedals 2-4 & 7-9 to select specific preset. Displayed in 7-segment display.
- Press Pedal 5 to send the MIDI Program Change command to the TC Electronic processor.
- With Pedal 10 on, a Program Change command is sent with each preset/bank change. With Pedal 10 off, Pedal 5 must be pressed for the Program Change command to be sent.
3) FP: Favorite Presets
- Store 10 of your favorite Presets for 1 press recall!
- To store a Preset:
- In Pr mode, select preset via the EurekaPROM-enabled FCB1010.
- Press & Hold the UP pedal until the 7-segment display begins to flash FP.
- Press the pedal you wish to store the Preset. The 7-segment display will flash when stored.
- To recall a Preset, press and release the pedal of your choice.
4) SP: Specials - Expression Pedal CC Assignment
- Change the left expression pedal CC assignment!
- The left pedal defaults to CC#13, but can be assigned to CC#13-22.
5) EP: Effects & Presets
- To get to EP mode:
- Go to EF mode.
- Press & Hold the UP pedal until both the EFfects LED & Favorite Presets LED are both lit.
- Pedals 1-5 are from EFfects mode.
- Pedals 6-10 are from FP mode.
MIDI Activity LED
- The LED is on when MIDI is sent, off otherwise.
What do I need for this setup?
A TC Electronic G-Force, G-Major, G-Major 2, G-Sharp, and Nova, a Behringer FCB1010, and a MIDI cable.
How does this work with the G-Sharp?
Pr & FP mode work the same. (Note that the bank is ignored by the G-Sharp). EF & SP would affect these following: