One PROM. All Effects Boxes. Total Control.
No need to read your multi-effects box MIDI manual!
No need to figure out how to program the Behringer FCB1010 (like with the Behringer PROM or UnO)
And we've changed the functionality of the FCB1010 to be musician friendly.
All you need to do is install the EurekaPROM 2!
There is a customized configuration for the following list of effects boxes:
- Roger Linn Design AdrenaLinn III*
- Kemper Profiling Amp*
- Behringer V-Amp series*
- Behringer Bass V-Amp Series*
- Avid Eleven Rack
- TC Electronic G-Force, G-Major, G-Sharp, Nova
- Fractal Audio Systems Axe-FX II
- BOSS GT-PRO & Roland VG-99 & VB-99
- Line6 POD series
(* EF Mode supports automatic update of effect state to pedal LEDs)
Plus an easy-to-use programmable configuration for all other effects boxes and custom setups - even multiple effects boxes simultaneously! Works with devices from Ableton, Digitech, Eventide, IK Multimedia, Rocktron, and others.
All of the configurations share a basic layout, functionality, and features:
- Four or Five Modes (depending on configuration), easily switched between using the Up/Down pedals:
- Effects Mode: Turn individual effects on/off in stompbox-like fashion, with state reflected on the pedal LED
- Presets Mode: Easily enter presets
- Favorite Presets Mode: Improved Favorite Presets Mode allows you to store and recall your 10 favorite presets with the push of a pedal! (no longer on the pedal release)
- Specials Mode: Allowing you to access special modes within your chosen configuration
- Effects & Presets Mode: Pedals 1-5 from Effects Mode, and pedals 6-10 from Favorite Presets Mode
- Expression Pedals for wah, volume, and more for some configurations
- MIDI activity LED
Follow these links to learn more:
- EurekaSound Forum
Don't want to load the EurekaPROM yourself? No problem.
(Preloaded FCB1010 not available internationally)
What improvements were made over the EurekaPROM v1.1?
A whole bunch!
- Added two new configurations
- PA for the Kemper Profiling Amp (that has effect state feedback!)
- & FA for the Fractal Audio Systems Fractal Axe-FX II
- Added a split mode, where pedals 1-5 are stomp boxes, and pedals 6-10 are presets
- Improved Favorite Preset mode so that the program change is sent on the pedal press rather than the release
- Totally rethought PP Programmable configuration, with
- Effect Mode stomp box type selection of toggle (0/127) and/or momentary (127)
- The ability to send program changes to all 16 MIDI channels in Presets Mode
- The ability to invert LEDs in Effect mode
- The ability to offset the Program Change value by +1 to the 7-segment display
- Both Note On & Note Off sent in SP mode
- Improved wah pedal response
Do you have a EurekaPROM upgrade policy?
Yes, if you have an earlier version of the EurekaPROM and would like to upgrade to the latest version:
- Purchase as normal via the Store using the same account/email that you used for your previous purchase.
- Send me an email letting me know you are upgrading. We'll verify your first purchase in our customer database.
- We'll PayPal you back $10 USD.
- Once you receive, install, and love the new EurekaPROM, please destroy your old EPROM.